Konami Digital Entertainment BV (KONAMI) announces that the trading card game Yu-Gi-Oh! MASTER DUEL achieved four million downloads within the first week of publication. In addition, is Yu-Gi-Oh! MASTER DUEL in Germany from now on for iOS and Android accessible.
Yu-Gi-Oh! MASTER DUEL was released worldwide on January 19 for consoles and PC and has been downloaded more than four million times across all platforms combined. The version released for iOS and Android by Yu-Gi-Oh! MASTER DUEL brings the free-2-play duels to mobile devices – including cross-platform play and progress saving on all platforms.
Yu-Gi-Oh! MASTER DUEL uses the iconic Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME and brings it fully alive in digital form. Over 10,000 cards* from over two decades of Yu-Gi-Oh! history can be collected to create completely customized decks. As a duelist or spectator, the players experience optically high-quality duels with impressive animations, suitable background music and driving music. The hitherto unknown story behind the cards can be experienced in single-player mode, while grueling online duels, tournaments and events await in duel mode. Yu-Gi-Oh! MASTER DUEL offers:
- Yu-Gi-Oh! OCG / TCG Master Rules
- Tutorial modes help new players get started with the Yu-Gi-Oh! to find TCG
- Campaigns centered around deck types that tell story sequences about the history of the cards
- Cross Platform Online – Play against friends and challengers online, on any platform
- Cross-platform progress saving – switch from one platform to the next
- Get over 10,000 cards and other rewards for playing
- Card crafting – making new cards from old ones
- Customization options like card sleeves, game mats, and more
- Extensive options for deck building and resource management, including a huge database
KONAMI published Yu-Gi-Oh! MASTER DUEL for iOS and Android as part of a phased rollout to select regions. Yu-Gi-Oh! MASTER DUEL will be available very soon for mobile devices in other regions. More information is available at:
Yu-Gi-Oh! MASTER DUELis now available on PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Steam, iOS and Android**.
More information is available at https://www.konami.com/yugioh/masterduel/en/
Nowadays, the popular Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME available all over the world, in over 80 countries and in nine languages, the trading card game can be played by fans of all ages.
For all information about products and events related to the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME can be found at the links below:
- Webpage: www.yugioh-card.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/YuGiOhCardEU
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/YuGiOhCardEU
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/YuGiOhCardEU
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/YuGiOhCardEU
- Twitch: www.twitch.tv/YuGiOhCardEU
* Some maps require event participation or in-game purchases
** In available regions