Ahead of the launch of Apple Fitness+ in December 2020, users can exercise studio-style from the comfort of their own homes. In short, courses range from cycling and rowing, to HIIT and strength training, there are options available for everyone.
And since subscribers have unlimited use of the feature for R$29.90 per month or R$149.90 per year, the cost is much cheaper than most gym memberships. However, if Apple Fitness+ classes don’t suit you, and you want to go back to the traditional gym, know that it is possible to cancel your subscription, so that you don’t pay for another service you don’t use.
But attention: If you are still in the free trial period of your Apple Fitness+ subscription and wish to cancel, you will immediately lose access to your trial period. If you cancel a paid subscription, you will continue to have access to Apple Fitness+ until the end of your current billing cycle.
How to cancel Apple Fitness+ on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch?
- Open the “Settings” app on your device;
- At the top of the Settings page, tap your name and Apple ID;
- Then click on “Subscriptions”;
- After that, under “Active”, tap on the “Fitness Plus” option;
- On the next screen, tap Cancel Subscription. Note that this may display as “Cancel Free Trial” if you are still within the trial period.
How to cancel Apple Fitness Plus on Mac?
- Open the Apple App Store on your Mac;
- Then click on your name at the bottom left or log in if you haven’t already;
- After that, click on “View Information” at the top of the screen. You may be asked to enter your password again;
- After that, scroll to subscriptions and click on “Manage”;
- If Apple Fitness Plus is listed, click Edit next to it;
- Finally, on the Edit page, click “Cancel Subscription”. If you don’t see the option to cancel, your subscription has already been successfully canceled.
Como cancelar o Apple Fitness Plus no Apple Watch?
- Go to the Apple App Store on your watch;
- Scroll down and tap on “Account”;
- Then choose subscriptions and then Apple Fitness Plus from the list;
- Finally, tap on “Cancel Subscription”. If you don’t see this option, your subscription has already been cancelled.
How to cancel Apple Fitness Plus on Apple TV?
- Open the “Settings” menu on Apple TV;
- Then click on “Users & Accounts” and select your account;
- After that, click on “Subscriptions” and select Apple Fitness Plus from the list;
- Finally, select “Cancel Subscription”.
What happens if you forget to cancel?
In short, if you forget to cancel your Apple Fitness Plus subscription before the renewal date, the amount will be charged to your card statement.
However, in this case, you can request a refund from Apple. Despite this, the procedure is strange. Also, there is no guarantee that Apple will issue a refund. Even so, it’s still worth a try — especially if the subscription has just been renewed.