After months of hype and repeated delays, Cyberpunk 2077 is officially right around the corner, with a worldwide release date of December 10, 2020, for Playstation, Xbox, PC, and Stadia. On Twitter, CD Projekt RED revealed the exact date and time of the release. Along with this, all the pre-load information you need to know was also revealed, so that you can jump right into the game the moment it launches. You can see the tweet below.
Cyberpunk 2077 will launch simultaneously for all gamers around the world on PC and Stadia, which means that some players will be able to play Cyberpunk 2077 before console players. Of course, availability on Stadia will depend on whether or not Stadia is available in your region. For PC and Stadia players, Cyberpunk 2077 will launch in the different regions at these times:
- London: December 10, 12 am GMT
- New York: December 9, 7 p.m. EST
- The Angels: December 9, 4 pm PST
- City from Mexico: December 9, 6 pm CST
- Bogota: December 9, 7 pm COT
- Brazil: December 9, 9pm BRT
- Paris: December 10, 1 am CET
- Cairo: December 10, 1 am EET
- Warsaw: December 10, 1 am CET
- Istanbul: December 10, 3 am TRT
- Dubai: December 10, 4 a.m. GST
- Johannesburg: December 10, 2 am SAST
- Beijing: December 10, 8 am CGT
- Singapore: December 10, 8 am SGT
- Seoul: December 10, 9 a.m. KST
- Such: December 10, 9 am JST
- SydneyDecember 10, 11 am AEDT
- Wellington: December 10, 1 pm NZDT
PC gamers will be able to access Cyberpunk 2077 earlier than console gamers
For console players, Cyberpunk 2077 will launch at exactly midnight on December 10, 2020, whatever your time zone. You will not have to worry about exact zones and times. This means that some PC gamers will have access to Cyberpunk several hours before you, so watch out for spoilers.
Finally, the game will allow console players to pre-load the game before its release; This way, they can start playing as soon as it comes out without having to wait for it to download. For Xbox players, the pre-load is available from yesterday, Thursday, December 3. PlayStation players, however, will have to wait up to two days before the game is released on December 8.
Cyberpunk 2077 has been proclaimed as one of the games of the year. And as such it takes up a decent amount of space, so make sure you have enough available storage to be able to download it. The release of the strategy guide has also been announced, which will launch alongside the game on December 10. This guide, published by Piggyback, aims to help players “get the most out of the experience.” And it has nothing more and nothing less than464 pages!