The exceptional travel certificate is compulsory during confinement in France. To make it easier for you to use, here are three access methods on your smartphone.
You need’an exceptional travel certificate to go shopping, take your dog out, go jogging… and this can happen several times a day. Here are three methods to save you some time.
The shortcut on your app launcher
To make your life easier, here is a simple tip. You can create a shortcut on your launcher to directly access the generator. Here are the different steps to follow:
- Go to the digital certificate generator of the Ministry of the Interior
- On iPhone, in Safari click on the “Sharing” icon at the bottom of the screen, then select “On the home screen”
- On Android, in Chrome, open the menu at the top right and click on “Add to home screen”
- Then rename your icon if you wish
- Just confirm the addition to the home screen and move the icon wherever you want.
Here is the menu on Safari if you are using an iPhone:
Obviously, this does not prevent you from going out only if it is necessary. The best is to stay at home.
Applications to generate certificates on the fly
The TousAntiCovid application on Android and iPhone now offers access to the certificate.
You can pre-register your personal information to avoid having to enter it each time.
On Android, a third-party application also offers this function: Travel certificate November 2020.
On iOS and iPadOS, the Shortcut application allows you to perform automated actions. MacG took the opportunity to make shortcuts to generate certificates very easily. Please note that you must activate the option “Allow untrusted shortcuts” in the iOS settings of the Shortcuts app. Everything is explained in their article.
Remember to configure the shortcuts with your personal data.